Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan
Why Have 30,000 Business Owners Selected This Plan?
No Business Is Too Small
- Comprehensive benefit packages are available to businesses from one person and up
- Home based businesses qualify for coverage.
- Guaranteed coverage available to for-profit firms with 3+ people.
- The Plan has operated continuously for over 40 years
- Pooled benefits stabilize your firm's rates at renewal time
Outstanding Features (No Additional Costs)
- Unlimited access to Best Doctors®, a second opinion service.
Business Assistance Service providing business owners access to accounting, legal and human resource experts.
Complete Benefit Selection
Extended Health Care
- Prescription Drugs
- Ambulance coverage
- Paramedical services including:
- Massage therapy
- Eye Examinations
- Emergency travel health care
- Coverage can begin from the first day of an accident/hospitalization up to age 65
- A lump sum up to $50,000.00
- Major services
- Orthodontics for firms with 10+ employees
Employee Assistance Program
- Face-to-face or telephone counselling
Group Retirement Solutions
- FutureStep® retirement savings plan best-of-class investments, easy set-up and online management.
Why Choose the Chamber Plan?
Whether you're a solo entrepreneur, home-based business or part of a larger firm, benefits are a very important part of your financial security. The Chambers Plan creates a solid foundation for that security, based on a benefit program designed specifically for small-business owners, just like you.
All it takes to join is membership in the Mission Regional Chamber of Commerce. You'll get the security you need, along with a benefits program that's personalized for you and your company.