SUPERHOST, CUSTOMER SERVICE WORKSHOPS
The Mission Regional Chamber of Commerce is excited to be able to offer this essential workshop to both the business community as well as individuals that are looking to build up their resumes.
SUPERHOST CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING
SuperHost offers affordable, relevant and quality customer service training for front-line employees in any industry. SuperHost is intended for people who are entering the workforce for the first time or after a significant break or are fairly new to working in a customer-facing role.
SuperHost was first launched in 1985 in preparation for the Expo '86 in British Columbia. Since then, SuperHost has become the standard for customer service excellence in BC and an internationally recognized leader in training for the tourism industry. Over the last 30 years, it was operated and managed by the BC Government through its provincial destination marketing organization, Destination British Columbia and its predecessor, Tourism British Columbia. It has expanded its course offerings, and was rebranded to WorldHost Training Services in 2009, just before the 2010 Winter Olympic Games.
Early in 2017, Destination BC transferred WorldHost over to go2HR. We are proud to take on the legacy of this program, and excited to let you know that we are launching a new suite of classroom courses under the revitalized refreshed SuperHost brand.
The first new course, Foundations of Service Quality introduces the principles of providing a quality service experience in the workplace, and provides an understanding of the importance of exceptional customer service. Students will learn about workplace communication, problem-solving, customer and employer expectations, and more.
BASIC WORKSHOP DETAILS
- A one day workshop includes approx 6 hours of instruction
- The final exam is online so a device with access to the internet will be required. (a device can be available upon request)
- The cost for the course is $105 pp (+ GST)
Upcoming courses will be listed on the Community Events page.
QUESTIONS? or to find out when the next workshop will be scheduled please contact the
Superhost Administrator Jo-Anne Chadwick T: 604-826-6914 E: email@example.com
- Minimum class size is 12 participants for a private workshop
- Workshops can be held at your place of business or at the Chamber (based on space availability)
- Workshops can be customized to have a more direct focus on your specific business *
- Businesses that do not meet the minimum participation requirement can join any public workshop scheduled
* customized workshops will be charged an additional flat fee of $100 for the service
- Minimum class size consists of 8 participants for a workshop to run
- Workshops will be held at the Mission Chamber of Commerce in the boardroom
- To register for any upcoming workshops please check the event calendar or email firstname.lastname@example.org..ca